These docs are old and won’t be updated. Go to react.dev for the new React docs.
- React How-to - Pete Hunt’s guide to the React ecosystem.
- 9 things every React.js beginner should know - Cam Jackson’s guide for beginners.
- React “Aha” Moments - Tyler McGinnis’ article on his collection of “Aha” moments with React.
- You’re missing the point of React - Dan Abramov’s article about the best parts of React.
- Timeline for Learning React - Dave Ceddia’s recommended timeline for learning React and the React ecosystem.
- Simple React Development in 2017 - Joshua Comeau’s guide to showcase how easy it can be to start modern React development.
- Visual Guide to State in React - Dave Ceddia’s visual guide to React state.
- The Hands-On Guide to Learning React Hooks - Eric Bishard’s step-by-step guide to learning React Hooks.
- How to Use the React Profiler Component to Measure Render Performance - Adam Henson’s article exemplifying a use case for
- Thinking in React Hooks - Amelia Wattenberger’s provides visualizations and highlighting the mindset change needed switching from classes to functional components + hooks.
- React/Redux Links - Curated tutorial and resource links by Mark Erikson collected on React, Redux, ES6, and more. Very helpful for all kind of developers because of it’s categorised content.
- Developer Productivity Tips from the React Experts - The KendoReact team curated the top productivity tips of 20+ React experts. Includes tips from Emma Wedekind, Kent C. Dodds, vjeux and many more.
Is this page useful?このページを編集する